Stagg [XF] Pour-Over Brewing Set
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Stagg [XF] Pour-Over Dripper with Ratio Aid
- Stagg Double Wall Glass Carafe
- 45 paper filters
- PERFECT POUR-OVER: The Stagg XF dripper & Stagg Double Walled Carafe set gives you everything you need to make the perfect pour-over coffee.
- CONSISTENT AND EASY MANUAL BREWING // For the brewer who wants a bright, clean cup of pour-over coffee but with a little less effort and attention to detail early in the morning: pour-and-go with the Stagg [XF] Dripper “fill-up” method. Stagg [XF] Dripper’s tall column gives you more room for the non-traditional “fill-up” method which combines the ease of immersion brewing and the great taste of pour-over. Proudly designed in California.
- PRECISION ENGINEERED FEATURES // Stagg [XF] Dripper has a steep interior slope, which forces water to make more contact with the coffee as it travels through the dripper. Ultimately, this yields a higher extraction. Stagg [XF] Dripper’s 10 hole pattern is complemented by a relatively complex bump pattern to help lift the flat bottom filter off the holes to prevent clogging and encourage an even extraction. No-clog drainage results in a more consistent drip time while brewing.
- DOUBLE WALL VACUUM INSULATED STAINLESS STEEL // Why is vacuum insulation important for pour-over? Consistent temperature throughout the brew process results in a better cup. Our double wall dripper keeps the temperature constant and prevents heat loss during extraction. Also, by having a dripper that better regulates temperature during your brew, you have more wiggle room to play with the intersection of temperature and grind size for extraction.Your coffee can be customized to your exact liking
- PERFECT COFFEE RATIO AID // The dripper includes a built-in ratio aid to help guide you through the correct amount of grounds to use in case you’re on the run or don’t have a scale. Perfect combined with Stagg Carafe's ratio aid, the marks on the Carafe correspond to the marks on the dripper for 300 ml/10 oz and 600 ml/20 oz brews.